The head is the most vulnerable part to the effects of nature, whether water, high or low temperatures and sunlight, and hair is the main cover of the head, and it has an important role in influencing the shape of the face, and it has a key role in building the skin, and changes over time as well as the skin. Because of our daily habits of exposure to water and sunlight, this effect is clear on the hair from drying out, splitting, damage or falling out, so we must follow methods and instructions to preserve it and protect it from many problems that it may face.
Among the most important of these ways to take care of hair health:-
You must follow the correct methods for washing hair, including:
- Using light ingredients for hair, such as shampoo and conditioner, to be made from sales materials such as keratin, vegetable proteins, rosemary and seaweed extract, and using the most appropriate type for each hair.
- Avoid washing hair with hot water, and make sure to use lukewarm or cold water, because hot water is deadly for hair and skin, and not to wash daily because shampoo prevents hair from moisture.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the hair by helping to replenish the natural oils of the scalp and enhance the freshness of the hair.
- The hair should be rinsed well and not leaving traces of conditioner or shampoo so as not to weaken or damage the hair.
* Combing Hair :
- It is considered one of the most important stages of hair care to give it breathing and distribute oils naturally and evenly in the hair, and to promote healthy growth and give it luster. But hair must be dried well before combing to avoid breakage. It is better to comb from the end of the hair with the ends until reaching the scalp and the beginning of the head, taking care to use a wide-toothed comb during combing, and not to pull the hair during combing to avoid its weakness.
* Drinking water:
- Drinking plenty of water helps moisturize the scalp, making the hair hydrated and preventing hair loss.
* Protecting hair from sun exposure:
- Use a hair protector or wear a hat, especially in the period of high temperature and noon, to protect the hair from drying out.
* Use of natural oils:
- Some oils help to strengthen and strengthen the scalp, make the hair moisturized and shiny, and prevent it from falling out.
(olive oil - lavender oil - castor oil)
* Eat healthy foods:
- A large part of hair care and attention depends on the type of food and foods we eat, so care must be taken to eat a healthy balanced diet rich in fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals beneficial to the body, and this is available in (fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes and omega-3 found in salmon and dairy products).
* Cut hair from time to time:
- Cutting the ends of the hair every 30 days promotes hair growth and builds strong, undamaged hair.