“Look for opportunities that achieve your goals, and if you don’t find them, create them.” Paulo Coelho (Brazilian Novelist).
Indeed, we must seize the opportunities that help us achieve or make goals. Life is just an opportunity, and the human being, his personality and his future are built through an opportunity, and each of us has a choice, either to make the best use of those opportunities, or not to strive for a better life and goals.
The most important manifestations of success for people, institutions or countries is the art of exploiting opportunities. There is a difference between a successful person who works to manufacture opportunities and take advantage of the corresponding ones as positive opportunities, and the failed person who waits for someone to offer him an opportunity without seeking. Successful countries are the ones that take advantage of the opportunities they are exposed to - even in crises - to extricate themselves from failure to success and from poverty to the brightest aspects of life and prosperity in the economy and growth. Luck does not come by chance, but rather comes from the optimal exploitation of situations and coincidences. And life is all situations, including the positive and the negative, and we are the ones who can set his life and his future just by choosing.
And passing through the most important countries and successful personalities, we find that their lives are a situation that has been seized and exploited in the best way to reach the desired success... An example of this:
In one of the television interviews of Bill Gates (the world's richest person, founder of the world-renowned Microsoft Corporation), the presenter asked him a question: What is the secret of your success? But his response was that he presented her with a check and asked her to write down the amount she wanted, but she refused. He did it again, but she also refused. Then he answered, "The reason for my success is that I take advantage of the opportunities that come to me and do not return them as you did." The announcer's reaction was that she regretted and asked to repeat the episode again to take advantage of this opportunity that she did not have again in life.
We conclude from the foregoing that the certainty of success is to take advantage of the opportunities that society sends us, and a good opportunity is available only to those who know how to seize them.
To assist in how to seize and make optimal use of opportunities: -
* You must control thoughts, behaviors, choices, as well as mental states, moods, reactions, emotional, physical and mental states.
* Monitoring your relationships with others and their impact on you and the extent of your influence on them, such as the family, the safety of those around you and the extent of their happiness, and monitoring the productivity of work, the extent of success at work, and the response of others and followers.
* Organization of time, good thinking, developing skills, improving efficiency, and determination to succeed and permanent progress.
* Culture and knowledge about the economy, regulations, institutions and environmental issues.
* Self-monitoring and thinking about the possibility of risks and how to overcome them with the fruits of success and not despair, defeat and fall.
* Reading and knowing about the stories of successful people and how they got to where they are and learn from that, and even work for the best always.
You have to have the will and courage. Courage is the basis for those who resist defeats and difficulties, turn them into opportunities, seize them, and make optimal use of them. To reach excellence and success.