In the recent period, especially after the state of stagnation and resorting to home stone and distance and isolation, it has become difficult to practice the various activities that were accustomed to some, whether by going for walks in clubs or parks or practicing different favorite sports, and this situation prevailed in all sects and societies. The movement decreased, and sitting for long periods without movement with excessive food became mandatory for many. Obesity has become the most common phenomenon among people. But each of us has principles and will that must be adhered to and guided to maintain the ideal appropriate weight and avoid overweight and obesity, the biggest cause of diseases, shortness of breath, orthopedic and back problems.
Indeed, maintaining the appropriate weight is not an easy matter, but it is not as difficult as it seems, and our current role is to guide and support you with tips and instructions that may help you in stability and adherence to maintaining the ideal weight... Here is the following: ---
- It is imperative to follow a healthy lifestyle. (Healthy food is the main factor in helping to maintain health and weight).
- Always follow up and monitor your weight at least twice a week.
- It is necessary to be physically active and exercise. Follow yourself from 3 to 5 days a week for a period of 15 to 30 minutes as a start and do some moderate activities and exercises, you will get many health benefits in the body and health, and this will help improve mood and regularity of breathing.
- The necessity and importance of breakfast for all ages.
- Sleeping early, waking up early, reducing staying up late, and getting regular at the appropriate time and number of hours for sleep.
- Try not to eat at least two hours before bed.
- Drink plenty of water, as water helps regulate calories and body temperature.
- Eating foods full of vitamins and fiber beneficial to the body, which helps boost immunity.
- Walking daily is one of the healthy habits that are very beneficial to the body. Try to walk 10 to 30 minutes a day and you will notice the difference. In the case of the ability to use the bike, it helps a lot to increase activity and maintain weight.
- Try to stop smoking and alcohol use.
- Meditation on nature and helping to breathe in a healthy way, this helps to strengthen and build a vital and strong connection between the body and the mind, and healthy breathing helps to get rid of toxins in the body.
- Trying to stay away or reduce the intake of sweets and replace them with fresh fruits and vegetables.
I know that the effect on weight is due to several factors, including genetic factors, age, habits, sleep, lifestyle, as well as the environment and the place in which you live or work, all of these factors affect weight maintenance. But the will, activity, and the choice of a healthy and useful diet, will help you reach the ideal goal and the appropriate healthy weight.