There is no doubt that nature and its products are always the best solution to go to when you need elements to build or support the body, and grains are one of the most important sources of energy support for the body with vitamins, minerals or fibers that the human body needs to produce energy for the possibility of living.
Oats are considered one of the most important natural products obtained through agriculture, and they are extracted as a production of the most important elements of real strength, as they contain whole grains rich in vitamins, minerals, fibers and antioxidants important for the body, as it is rich in vitamins (B1-B5), phosphorous, copper and magnesium.
Oats are the optimal food for the health of the body and one of the most important grains that provide the body with health benefits, and its importance is: ---
- Rich in antioxidants and compounds (polyphenols) that help reduce blood pressure levels, expand blood vessels, improve blood flow in the body, and produce anti-inflammatory.
- It does not contain gluten (gluten) that wheat allergy sufferers suffer from, so they have the ability to eat these grains that are beneficial for their health.
- It has an important role in reducing the level of cholesterol in the blood, as it contains (beta-glucan) fibers that help reduce cholesterol levels in the kidneys and blood, and thus protect the heart from diseases resulting from increased cholesterol and what causes it, and these fibers (beta-glucan) also help Glucan) reduces blood sugar level, improves blood sugar control, and a feeling of satiety, and also contributes to increasing good bacteria in the digestive system and improving insulin sensitivity.
- It has an effective and important role in helping to lose weight because it is one of the most foods that gives a feeling of satiety for a long time and works to reduce calories.
- Oats help reduce constipation, especially in the elderly, and help regulate the work of the digestive system.
- Oatmeal contributes to skin care and improves the symptoms of eczema. It is also ground and used to treat some cases of irritation, inflammation and itching of the skin.
- Important for athletes, because it contains important proteins to build and strengthen muscles, and it also helps in weight loss. It is considered an important factor in choosing healthy diets.
- Oatmeal helps to nourish memory and thinking and improve the speed of the mind’s performance, and oats contain magnesium one of the most important sources of energy production that helps strengthen immunity and support in preventing heart attacks and strokes, because magnesium has a role in relaxing the blood vessels in the body and helping the heart muscle and regulating blood pressure.
Go to nature and use oats, and it has many ways for those who find it difficult to eat (with milk or yogurt, adding honey or fruits, or in the manufacture of baked goods or sweets and other many ways) and it can be eaten in the morning with breakfast or during the day.. an ideal solution to many health problems or Use to support your body with healthy beneficial elements.